[Moo] Fighter Practice Tuesday Night (Bring your Great Sword)

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:23:02 PDT 2010

Please remember that fighter practice will be taking place Tuesday
night.  Sapphire Joust is this weekend so this is your last chance to
field test your weapons and gear.  The theme for Tuesday's practice is
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Great Sword.  What that
means is I am planning on authorizing Great Sword this weekend and
would appreciate having the chance to practice with it a few times.

Did I mention Sapphire Joust a bit earlier?  Why, yes I did.  In case
you want to get in a bit of fighting, pick ups, team melee
tournaments, regular tournament fighting, then Sapphire is the place
to do that.  Stierbach is fielding a team and we could use you out
there.

The Baronial Birthday event is next month, and the marshaled events
look to be a good time.

Link to fighter practice details.

http://stierbach.org/calendar/calendarix/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=2281&uname=&catview=0

William de Mont d'Or