[Moo] Misinformation regarding the Atlantian 30th Celebrationsite

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:02:42 PDT 2010

Lets not bog ourselves down with bureaucracy, keep it short and sweet. On a
leash, clean up the poo, no biting. We have officers already in place who
can make decisions if something gets out of hand. For example; the autocrat.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.