[Moo] Dogs

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 15:43:01 PDT 2010

I have attended several Sapphires with my Scottie Terrier, he was well mannered the entire time, I was very proud of him and that camping was much better when I did not have to leave him at home. Please don't let the conduct of other pet owner deny the rest of us the enjoyment of having our four legged children with us at events.

On the other hand, I have attended many a camping event where children cried or yelled all night long, often unattended for hours. Again, it is the responsibility of the owner/parents to be respectful of others.

I would highly appreciate being able to bring my four legged children to more events..without being blamed for the behavior of someone else's lack of consideration.

Just my two cent...
Thank you for listening,
Baroness Willow