[Moo] Tabletweaving Quick Warp quick class tonight @ fighter practice in Manassas

Rose P hroswithathestout at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 09:09:25 PST 2010

Dear Janice & Steve (in Manassas) & Anyone Else nearby that wants to try it out......
Tonight happens to be a good night for me to demonstrate a method for quickly warping up your tablets/cards.  -at fighter practice (inside the building).  No materials necessary, hands-on practice, bring your own tablets if you have 'em, free.  I should be there by 7:30ish.

If you haven't been to fighter practice at the fencing academy before, it's at the back end of a low-slung office/business building - just drive all the way to the back and you'll see the bright lights & fighters in the grass nearby.  Mapquest the rest, address on Stierbach's website.

If you can't make it, no problem, I'll just get some weaving done!  :)
-Rose