[Moo] Heraldic Advertisements at Holiday Faire

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 19:30:50 PST 2010

Attention merchants!

Would you like to have your wares on the ears of all those who attend
Holiday Faire?  As a new service, the Barony is offering live  advertisements.
For a small fee, we can have trained vocalists touting  your business to any
gentle within earshot and beyond.

Our standard rate is $1.00 for two short announcements to be made at a
scheduled time.  Here is an example of a  "standard":
----------------
Oyez, oyez!  Attention shoppers!   For the next fifteen minutes, Robert's
house of fudge is offering a two-for-one  sale on any item that contains
nuts!  That's Robert's house of fudge in  booth 214!

Other ads are available.  We have Heralds and musicians standing by to
help develop your jingles and infomercials.  All prices negotiable.   Please
contact Bertran de St. Jean (_herald at stierbach.org_
(mailto:herald at stierbach.org) ) or Siegfried  McClure (_siegfriedmcclure at aol.com_
(mailto:siegfriedmcclure at aol.com) ) for more  information and a quick consultation.

100% of fees collected will be passed along to the Kingdom Travel  Fund.