[Moo] Mythbusters and balistas.

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:55:00 PDT 2010

I've seen a field-legal, golf-tube firing, chu-ko-nu at Pennsic.  Stuffing a
half-dozen golf-tubes into the magazine, then firing, took about as long as
it did to load and fire 6 bolts out of a single-shot.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Richard Wymarc <rwymarc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still waiting for someone to show up with a truckload of (Very
> Documentable) repeating crossbows and close down the field battle...
>
> On a related subject... Has any group tried a Roman tortoise formation in
> one of the battles? One of the Roman groups must have...
>
> Richard

Erich von Kleinfeld,
Perpetrator of Stierbach,
mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com