[Moo] 19th, Friday night set up help for Holiday Faire?

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:28:04 PST 2010

Yes we would really appreciate set-up help. I am getting there on Friday
around noon. But I don't expect most folks to show up till after work that
evening. I am not sure how late we will have to stay, it depends on how many
folks show up to help.

Marcolo
(autocrat)

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.