[Moo] Holiday Faire needs

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 05:51:59 PST 2010

Coleman propane lantern, perchance?  And if you're getting really desperate
for walls, I've got a couple of dropcloths and some tarp clamps.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Marcolo DelMare <
marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com> wrote:

> We still may be short a few tent walls so if anyone who has not previously
> offered has some please bring them. We also need lighting preferably that
> will not require electric connection as well as propane space heaters. I am
> actually hoping the weather is warm and sunny for us as the current forcast
> is predicting.

Erich, mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com