[Moo] Holiday Faire - Nov 20th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 10:16:24 PST 2010

Your Barony is counting down the days until we see you at Holiday Faire!!!

There will be shopping, shopping and more shopping!!! The Big Hall wasn't Big enough, Pavilions are being set up outside too!!! Curious to know what merchants will be there? Follow this link for our Merchant List:

http://www.stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/2010list_merchants.php

There is Heavy fighting, Rapier fighting and Archery for those that are not shoppers!!! or you can do both!!!

Bring your American Hen project for our A&S competition!!!

You might find the perfect item at our Silent Auction!!!

The cost is a mere $8.00 for Adult Members, with Adult Non-Members being $13.00, Youth $3.00 and Children 5 and under Free.

Location of the wondrous Event is: Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 20112

More information if needed can be found with this link:

http://www.stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php

Your fellow Stierbachians are looking forward to seeing you!!!

(If there are questions regarding this event please contact our Autocrat, Lord Marcolo Del Mare marcolobronzethunder(AT)gmail.com