[Moo] Sunday practice tomorrow may need a marshal

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Sun Nov 21 15:02:04 PST 2010

The best way to find out about things at Sir Richard's are to reach out
to him, Sir Cian or Lord Stefan. With enough notice his practices are
usually published on the mailing lists, but there are times when he
decides to have one at the spur of the moment and the notices are not
posted here.

Baron Flaithri