[Moo] Be Afraid, Very Afraid....

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Oct 5 08:22:46 PDT 2010

Greetings Stierbach warriors!

In the splendor and pageantry that took place this past weekend, Stierbach
was Sacred Stone's first thoughts of the day.  At the end of the day, again
Stierbach were still in Sacred Stone's thoughts with an attempt of "bravado
talk".

I think the enemy is running a little scared of the thundering hooves of the
Mighty Stierbach Bulls.  I think our archers should pack more arrows.  This way
when our enemy is running away from the fight, our heavy fighters don't have to
run after them.  We can let loose a volley of arrows that will end it...

Caristiona
who can't decide which carpet bag to pack...