[Moo] Don't forget to pack....

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Oct 6 11:23:03 PDT 2010

Hey everyone!

Well you have been making my breaks from painting very amusing, but I
wanted to remind people of a few things for those going to wow.  These
are in no particular order.

*        Bring Baronial colors!  If you have pennants, flags, clothes,
tabards wear that red and white proudly.

*        Trick or treat candy.  The barony will be participating in the
trick or treat activities this year.  Only store bough candy please due
to allergies.  Whatever is left over will make sugar happy adults at the
party later.

*        A snack item for the party.  We are providing "main" dish items
and consumables for the party but would appreciate finger food snack
type items to go with them.  Flaithri and I are bringing a cooler of
soda as well and there will be cooler drinks (water and etc) too.

*        Donations to the thank you bags/baskets.  If you have anything
for us to use and cannot meet with us tonight at the baronial meeting
feel free to bring it to us at wow.  Please get it to us Friday night if
at all possible.

Lady Ana de Beig is our head retainer for the day.  Please get in touch
with her if you would like to help us out during the day.  We will need
quite a few people to help us look good and the Barony proud.  Please
consider shadowing us for a couple hours.

We are still looking for someone to run the party table after court.
Your responsibilities will be to set-up the tables and food, keep an eye
on things, and organize the tear down at the end.  There will be people
around to help you out, but one person making the decisions is what we
need.  I am willing to help with ideas to run this and organization, but
Flaithri and I will be busy right after court and cannot be the ones
responsible for set-up.  Email me offline if you have any questions or
concerns.

Finally, we will be on site Friday afternoon and will need help.  In the
trailer are the walls, tables, field pavilion, stoves, and etc that the
camp needs.  If you are on site and can come and help us out it will
make everything go quite a bit faster.

Looking forward to seeing you there this weekend and having a great
time.  Remember this is fun and we know how to party...and win!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen