[Moo] Holiday Faire - from the autocrat

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:57:20 PDT 2010

Hey everyone! I am in need of a Herald. Lord Bertrand was going to do it but
he has been called out of town for work and has a 50/50 chance or less of
not getting back in time. If you are interested please contact me off list
marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com .

I would also like to let you all know that Her Majesty plans to be in
attendance for the event.Please look around the Barony and it's cantons and
try to think of people that you think are deserving of kingdom level awards.
If you are comfortable with the submission prossess please do so and give
their Excellencies a heads up so they can do their thing. If you are not
comfortable with how to do this, her Excellency has offererd to give
assistance and walk you through the process. Let's help the hard working
talented folks of Stierbach get recognised for all the great stuff they do.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.