[Moo] Chalice 10/23

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Oct 18 12:42:42 PDT 2010

Greetings!

It looks like we have enough for 2 full teams, and possibly a third if
we can round up another couple people.

However, we are in need of archers...and I know you are out there.  Heck
it is Stierbach.....you all can't be busy this weekend!  Drop me a note
if you will be at Chalice and would be willing to be on a team.

We are also in need of bards.  If you would like to perform a piece
around the myth for the year please let me know too so I can get you on
a team.

The baronial pavilion will be up, and we will have some drinks and a few
things to nibble on.  Please feel free to bring a snack or drink to
share and come make yourself at home with the rest of us.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you this weekend!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen