[Moo] Chalice Teams....there are still spots open

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Oct 20 06:00:59 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Listed below are the people who I have on my list as having told me
sometime in the last 2 months that they were coming and going to
participate on a team at Chalice.  Remember, you do not have to be on a
team to compete, you can go and try to be the chalice champion in the
discipline all by yourself.....however....we would love to keep that
trophy one more year.  ;)

In addition, there will be a hospitality table under the Baronial
pavilion.  Please feel free to bring an item to share, or extra jugs of
water to pour into the water cooler.  If you are bringing a day shade
too, and don't mind helping populace overflow, you can ask the autocrat
to have your shade next to ours.

Here is the website for more information
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php

Rules in a nut shell:

Like in years past, there will be a team Competition for the Chalice of
the Sun God. Teams must register before 11am on the day of the tourneys
to compete for the Chalice of the Sun God. Teams must field a single
participant in at least 4 of the 5 Chalice disciplines (Performance,
Artisan, Heavy, Rapier, Target Archery). Each team may include one youth
combat and/or one rapier fighter in addition to the adult categories.
Rules and team registration forms are available at our website. If you
are planning on bringing a dayshade, please contact Lady Wulfwyn to
reserve space.

Armored Combat:

Sir Cian

Lord William

Lord Haru (if we can get him loaner armor)

Rapier Combat:

His Excellency

Lord Dante (waiting on confirmation about C&T as part of the
competition)

Artisan:

Her Excellency

Lady Aimee

Archery:

Lady Esperanza

Lord Mors

Performance:

Lord Siegfried

Youth Bonus Points:

Rose

Susan

As you see we have enough for one full team, and a possible second team
depending on answers to a couple emails.  Teams must be signed up before
11am Saturday morning, so either let me know before then that you would
like to be on a Stierbach team, or let me know early Saturday morning.