[Moo] Reminder: Royal/Baronial Award Recomendations

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Oct 22 04:37:59 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony!

Holiday Faire is just around the corner, and with it brings a visit from
Her Majesty.  This is the perfect opportunity to see that members of our
Barony can be recognized for their hard work.  Please take a few minutes
this week to write up award recommendations for members of the populace
who in your mind have been overlooked for recognition.  This goes for
Baronial Awards too, we will also be holding court and are always
looking for award recommendations.

Their Majesties are doing their best to get dockets done as far in
advance as possible so that scrolls can be made and handed out.  If you
can get an award recommendation into TRM's by the end of October, and
they choose to act upon it, there is a good chance the recipient will
get a scroll for it.  Probably done by a local scribe to boot.

The OP website is located at http://op.atlantia.sca.org/ look for people
by award, or first letter of their SCA first name.

All Baronial Awards given are listed here
http://op.atlantia.sca.org/barony_awards.php?barony_id=33 and you can
search all people who have been given an award by clicking on the award
name.

Don't forget that if you have already submitted royal recommendations in
the past you can go back out to the website and update it at anytime.
That needs to be done on occasion as people continue to grow in the
society or will be at an event after all.  The same for us too.  Let us
know when people you have recommended already continue to grow and
achieve, it helps us make decisions on when and where awards should be
given.

If you need suggestions, or help please let one of us know.  We are more
than happy to assist you with writing a good recommendation.  If you let
us know that you sent one in, we will be happy to write in support as
well.

Please remember, the more information you can give us and the crown on a
person the more likely they will be considered.  The more people who
recommend an individual for an award, the greater the chances of having
it given also.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen

Baron and Baroness of Stierbach