[Moo] [Watchtower] [abhainniarthair] Re: Be Afraid, Very Afraid....

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:09:45 PDT 2010

Yeah, more than two syllables and we heavy types have difficalty,
dafeculty, a hard time.  (That was a joke!)  I agree, the simpler the
message the easier it is to say, and to hear.  Way back, last century
sometime, The varsity football players greeted the Freshmen players
onto the practice field with a chant of "Fresh - Meat".  It was quite
intimidating at the time.

Something to remember is that vast majority of the fighters on our
side will not be from Stierbach.  I think the impact of a chant (like
Stier-bach) would be most impressive if we could get a good number of
the allies chanting it as well.  How about a call and response?  C:
"What's for Dinner?"  R: "Yard Bird"

William