[Moo] [Watchtower] [abhainniarthair] Re: Be Afraid, Very Afraid....

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:29:20 PDT 2010

Hey, if we chant Bull, Bull, Bull, then we need to be careful that the
Sacred Stone supporters don't slip their there own chant in at the
same time to. It is possable they may disrupt our chant.

 Example:

Stierbach:  Bull

Sacred Stone: Shift (or sit, or something similar)!

Stierbach: Bull

Sacred Stone: Shift!

William