[Moo] [Watchtower] help unloading

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:13:15 PDT 2010

Thank you for all the replies!

Tomorrow night seemed to be the night everyone could help.  However,
Euan our youngest, is still sick and since I made an appointment this
morning for the car to have its inspection tomorrow I will not have
access to the truck to haul the trailer.  Which leaves me Thursday
evening.  If you can be out there around 6pm Thursday please let me
know.  The storage unit is in Calverton off of Rte 28 on Old Calverton
Rd.

Baroness Rhonwen