[Moo] Need a wood bucket? Have some in stock.

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 06:06:44 PDT 2010

 I have 8 wood buckets that are in need of a good home.

All wood bodies and bases, held together by steel hoops with a steel band bail. They are nothing fancy, just a good solid bucket.
Adoption fee is $30.00? shipping or means of delivery arranged separately. (I am in Manassas, VA area)

These make great camp accessories, water hauler, ice bucket, heavy/sharp tool caddy, impromptu footrest, fire bucket (sand or water)
Functional accessory for siege engines and cannons, emergency/extra sink. and of course my favorite, the really big mug.

If your interested, email me at: sigrune AT aol DOT com

-Lord Takeda Sanjuichiro Akimasa
Cooperage and Purveyor of Trade-goods