[Moo] Deadline to Pre-register for War of the Wings looms...

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Sep 13 13:43:15 PDT 2010

If you are planning to attend War of the Wings and Camp with the Barony,
YOU HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER.  That deadline is this Wednesday.

Go to the WoW website for details.
Website: http://www.warofthewings.com

If you have signed up to camp with the Barony, please make sure that you also
send in your tent footage info to the Land Steward's page after signing up on
ACCEPs.  If you mailed in your reservation, I hope you also included info on
camping.

   Plans are being made for the opening ceremonies.
   Plans are being made for a "meal plan" if you camp with us.
   Plans are being made for a celebration party on Saturday night.
   What are your plans for War of the Wings?

I hope you will join your Baron and Baroness as we defend the good name of
Stierbach.  Baron Axel has gone too far this time with his foul plots and plans
to steal once again from his "cousins".  Let us join with our allies and show
him that this will no longer be tolerated.  Come be a part of what will be an
exciting weekend down in North Carolina.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I am the Camp Steward for
Stierbach.  I am also your point of contact if you would like to wear a green or
red feather boa in the opening ceremonies!  Bet that got your attention..!!

Cairistiona
garadh at verizon.net

Please pass to Abhainniarthair.  For some reason, this will not connect with
their website.