[Moo] Open A&S nights

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Sep 21 11:56:53 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Barony!

In an attempt to get my tail into gear I am going to start opening my
home a couple nights a month for A&S activities.  These used to be just
scribal nights, but as I do more than C&I and really do enjoy company
while I work.  Plus, Flaithri and I thought a general A&S theme would
encourage more people to come on out and make me do stuff.

I am willing to teach/help anyone who would like to learn about C&I or
stained glass as well as do anything else that come up.  My kiln can bet
set-up easily too if anyone wants to experiment with fired glass.  Feel
free to bring projects you need help on, stuff you want more than one
opinion on, or just to come and chat.

My plan is to have the house open on the 2nd, 4th and 5th (when
applicable) Wednesdays of the month.  Due to the craziness that is the
fall, however, I have a couple different dates in mind until January.
All those school things and holidays are just getting in the way!  ;)

Here are all the pertinent Details that you will need (I hope).

Dates for the rest of the year:

September          29th (Back to school night on the 22nd so no meeting
that night)

October               20th, 27th  (I will be gone on the 13th to CMOG
Seminar)

November           10th, 17th (the 24th is the day before Thanksgiving
and I am sure people will be crazy busy!)

               December           8th, 15th (the 22nd and 29th are
winter break for kids)

Time: 6:30-10pm, show up anytime!  You do not need to be here the whole
time, just get here when you can.

Place: Rhonwen and Flaithri's House in Orange County.  Listed in Acorn
and online or contact me for detailed directions.

Please feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions.  If
possible please let me know you are coming so that I have enough space
set-up for people to work.

Hope to see many of you over the next few months!!!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen