[Moo] A Meet and Greet Evening, Oct 5

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 07:56:40 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

The Canton of Sudentorre is hosting a Meet and Greet Evening on Tuesday, Oct 5,
at the CCC (1213 Dandridge St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401) from 7 - 9 pm.

This evening of medieval games, munchies, and other activities is being
advertised in the Free Lance Star and other locations. Now is the time for you
to invite your friends and co-workers who have heard your SCA stories and seen
your pictures. Now is the time for you to spread the enjoyment of what you do to
others who are wondering what the SCA does.

Let me know if you can come. I would like to have an assortment of activities
represented that we do, represented by a display of the equipment, the finished
products, and if possible in a way new folks can try it out and take home a
small project ...I am hoping for representation of calligraphy and illumination,
Rapier and heavy marshaled activities, archery and thrown weapons, youth rapier
and heavy fighting, cooking recipes, garb styles, games, dancing and music,
story telling, handcrafts and fibercrafts... and whatever your interests are in
the SCA!

 I need people to talk about what they do. I need medieval munchies such as
breads, cheeses, cookie/tarts, and sekanjabin... And I need you to invite others
you know to come with you, or meet you at the CCC that evening!

Contact me if you have further questions or other ideas!
Blitha
email: blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
c phone: 540-809-6404