[Moo] Dog Mart this Saturday

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Sep 29 10:59:30 PDT 2010

Okay everyone, This Saturday is the Dog Mart Demo.  We will have a 10 x 10
pop-up, a table, and various info and facts on dogs throughout the ages.  We
will also have the canvas cut-outs where you can stick your head thru and get
your picture taken in garb.

I know most of you have no desire to come out, but we did have an agreement that
we would support Issac Walton League Group and participate in the opening
ceremonies with the local Indian Tribe (like last year).

This means, I need 5-6 guys dressed up in late period garb.  Ladies, you are
more than welcome to come, but only the guys will be allowed to participate in
the Opening Ceremonies.  Please confirm with me that you will be there.

Come down at 11 am where we will be set up, and then go as a group to the
staging area where the opening ceremonies will be held.  Once the ceremony is
over, you can leave...grin.

We are located on the corner of Sophia Street and George Street.  The Shiloh
Baptist Church (old site--801 Sophia Street) is located on this corner.  It is
also at the end of the large parking lot located next to the river.

Parking will be an issue, so give yourself plenty of time to park and walk down;
or someone can drop you off, and you can call them to come pick you up.

Thank you for helping out.
Cairistiona