[Moo] Missive from the Stierbach Seneschal

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 08:46:58 PDT 2010

Out or curiosity, how long have they already served?
> Unto the populace of Stierbach does Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha send
greetings.

> By now you may have noticed published in the September Acorn the changes
that were announced as part of their Majesties Curia that was held at Kings
Assessment in July. One of the changes was that the initial term for
territorial Barons and Baronesses are now defined as 3 years, with a renewal
term being two years.

> With this change Their Excellencies are asking for your input. Please
contact them by email(baron at stierbach and baroness at stierbach.org) ,phone or
in person to let them know how you feel about them staying on as our Baron
and Baroness for an additional 2 years. They will need to make this decision
within the next few months as we would need time to have another polling if
they choose not to continue as the Baron and Baroness of Stierbach.