[Moo] From the Webminister PLEASE READ

Richard Wymarc rwymarc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:36:48 PDT 2011

Some of you, mostly officers, might see "Held for Moderation" messages for
email you did not send.

Don't worry your @stierbach accounts have not been hacked. Some spammer out
there is using addresses scraped from the Stierbach website to try to spam
the MOO. It is not working because none of those accounts are subscribed.

The @stierbach addresses are re-directs and not real email accounts, so they
can't send mail. Just ignore the messages.

Richard