[Moo] Demo Tomorrow

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 09:01:23 PDT 2011

Greetings!
  Our Canton has been invited to demo at our 4-H group (Skyline Riders & Pets)
at the Equine Extravaganza tomorrow from 10 till 6 at Warren County Fairgrounds.
We will have our pavilion on display as well as armor & equestrian games
equipment. We would like to have a dance demo sometime during the day, as well
as anyone who has a project they are working on and would like to show their
work in progress......
  My apologies for the late notice. Please email Reinmar or myself  for
directions.
YIS,
Alienor
 Love Conquers All