[Moo] Pearl Passport Promenade

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Apr 4 11:10:07 PDT 2011

The Pearl Passport Promenade has started!!! I received my first stamp this last weekend where I picked up Stierbach's allotment of passports at Coronation. I was able to pass out a few at the event but there is definitely enough to go around.

If you are interested in receiving a passport that you can get stamped along the travels to our Kingdoms many events please contact me. These will also be available at the Baronial Business Meeting on Wednesday and I will make sure they some get to the Cantons.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Stierbach Ambassador to the Pearl Passport Promenade