[Moo] Baronial Directories

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:30:23 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I have been slowly getting the forms from people to complete the
Baronial directories.  Right now I have 25 people who have submitted
information sheets to me.  While I could publish it now, it would be a
shame when the last directory had more than double that.

If you are interested in having your information (as much or as little
as you want) in the upcoming directory please give me your sheets before
the May Baronial Meeting, 5/4/2011.  I will than have them ready to hand
out after the June Meeting.  This is a firm deadline as the original due
date to me was in January.

Don't forget that if you have a reoccurring activity you host that you
can post that information in the directory as well.  It will be listed
in the activities section of the directory and you can list contact
information and as much detail as you wish about what you host.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen