[Moo] Tuesday Fighter Practice After Action Report 12 Apr

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:13:35 PDT 2011

Whilst my recent work schedule has prevented me from attending our Barony's
fighter practice, and thus my after action reports (AAR), I am happy to
report that my reports are reported to resume at this reported time.  On to
the report.

Even though I have been absent from practice for some time I was pleased
that I was able to recognize all of the fighters in attendance. On the down
size as there was only one other fighter it was not that demanding of a
task.  The practice went well and focused on sword and weapon work.

Lessons Learned and Observations:

1) It was a rather disappointing to observe that His Excellency still
suffers from Manualis Sinistrorsus and that said condition still results in
bruises to my right leg.

2) One should actually grip the weapon handle or it flops about like a wet
noodle when it strikes the opponent.

--
*William de Mont d'Or*
*Non Omnis Moriar