[Moo] [Watchtower] Fwd: Japanese Polearm class/demo

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Fri Apr 15 08:17:37 PDT 2011

Aviv Sensei (head of this school, though not the instructor of this
class) is very good. When I was trying to do Aikido in addition to
everything else I used to go there. It is a great school and I plan to
attend if at all possible.

Cian

--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA