[Moo] Tonight's Manassas fighter practice: Rapier possible; no HMA; Heavy uncertain.

Alexandre de Tourouvre knight-marshal at stierbach.org
Tue Apr 19 12:51:19 PDT 2011

Greetings to all

Our usual instructor for HMA cannot make it to the practice tonight.

I should be on site at the PW Fencing Academy by 7:00pm and can act as
rapier marshal (for adults or minors authorized to fight with adults only).
I will probably leave by 7:30-7:45pm if no other rapier fighter shows up.
Please note that I can drill or do slow work, but cannot actually fight for
a few more weeks.
I have not heard from our Heavy marshal.

~Alexandre
Stierbach Knight Marshal