[Moo] [Watchtower] Change in Sudentorre A&S meeting

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Apr 26 13:15:04 PDT 2011

I am sorry that I will be unable to make this evenings A&S night but
will be looking at time with Wiglaf to reschedule.

Many of you may already know that I suffered a knee injury at the Golden
Rose Tourney on April 16th.  This injury makes it difficult to drive, or
do lots, and rest is what has been prescribed for now.  I was afraid of
over doing it as His Excellency is unable to accompany me this evening.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen