[Moo] Upcoming Demos in the Barony

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:23:36 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The Barony has 2 demos that are coming up in the next few months.  If
you are able to participate in any way please let me know as soon as you
can.  Please tell me what you are willing to do at/bring to the demos
for display.

Wakefield School demo: This will be our 8th year doing this for the
Wakefield school.

http://www.wakefieldschool.org/about_wakefield/directions/index.aspx

Thursday May 26th

Arrive at 2pm

Demo from 3-4pm

Feast (optional) 4-5pm

This is a demo for 6th grade students ending their study of the Middle
ages

Cub Scout demo: It is the Middle Ages theme for the scouts this year!

Wednesday June 22

Leesylvania Park

Time to be nailed down, but it will be about 12 noon for 1 hour

It will be done for ~200 cub scouts during their lunch break from camp
on the middle day.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen