[Moo] Baronial Day May 15th

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sat Apr 30 14:05:51 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Our spring/summer Baronial Day will be held on Sunday May 15th from 11am
to 8pm at the site of Defending the Gate.  Isaac Walton League, 12400
Herndon Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553.  The site is dry and pets are not
permitted.

We have the use of the house for indoor activities, and heating of food
for the day board as well as the lawn and outdoor pavilion space.  The
archery range is being used that day by the members and we will not be
allowed up there.  Bring your fighting gear, bring projects, and bring
yourselves for an afternoon of fun!  Don't forget your feast gear for
snacks and drinks during the day too.

There will also be a discussion of 30 year plans at 4pm for anyone who
is interested.

Directions:

>From I-95 take exit 130B West towards Culpeper, Route 3. Go 9.5 miles on
Route 3, turn left onto Route 621 (Orange Plank Road), go 0.2 miles,
turn left onto Herndon Road, go 0.9 miles to site.

>From Warrenton Go south on US 15/29 to Culpeper.  Turn East on Route 3
toward Fredericksburg approximately 21 miles.  Turn right onto Route 621
(Orange Plank Road), go 0.2 miles, turn left onto Herndon Road, go 0.9
miles to site.

We hope to see many of you there as we will not be having another
Baronial day until this fall.  If you have ideas of where to host one,
and would like to help find a place please let us know.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen