[Moo] volunteers needed for 30 Year

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:47:48 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the lists!

With 30 Year rapidly approaching, Troll is need of people willing to donate
a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all have a good
time.  Solid arithmetic skills would be welcome, but certainly aren't
required.  SCA membership is very strongly preferred, you can't handle the
cash without it.  It would be greatly appreciated if you can arrive a few
minutes before your scheduled shift and wait to leave until your replacement
has arrived so we won't be undermanned with a growing line of people wanting
to check in.  I am looking for both regular volunteers and Shift Supervisors
(people who have experience handling the idiosyncrasies that can occur at
Troll).  All shifts are blocks of 2 hours.

If you choose to volunteer, please specify if you would like to be a Shift
Supervisor and which shift or shifts would work best for you.  Troll will
need to be manned starting at 10 am on Friday, September 2, (site opens to
the public at noon, but we'll need time before that for setup and to check
in staff) running for 8 shifts until 2am Saturday.  We open again at 8 am on
Saturday for another 7 shifts (until 10 pm Saturday), and a further 3 shifts
on Sunday (from 8 am to 2 pm).

Please pass the word along as you deem fit.

Thank you for the bandwidth.
Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Atlantian 30 Year