[Moo] Atlantia 30 Year Preregistration

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 03:54:45 PDT 2011

Now that we've returned home from War it is time to turn our attention to
the grand celebration planned for Atlantia's 30th birthday, September 2-5.

Preregistration for Atlantia 30 Year ends just five days from now on August
20th.

Pre-reg is through ACCEPS at http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php. You may
also mail your registration to Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael (Lisa
Mitchell), 13813 Rainer CT, Woodbridge, VA 22193. E-mail: exchequer[AT]
stierbach.org.

Preregistering will also save you a modest amount on the gate fee as well.
Prices for the event, both pre-reg and at the gate, are listed in the Acorn
and on the event website. http://30year.atlantia.sca.org/

Only those who preregister can sign up for the wonderful lunches and dinners
planned by Baron Chirhart and crew, so register today!!

You don't want to miss this "once in a lifetime" event, being held at James'
Madison's Montpelier.

In Service,

Baroness Briana Maclukas
Autocrat, Atlantia 30 Year