[Moo] FW: [MR] Home for Rent

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Aug 16 09:10:42 PDT 2011

In case anyone is interested.....

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org [mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of snoleopard4 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:09 PM
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Cc: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Home for Rent

Please pardon the OOP interruption.

I have a friend getting married next summer and her fiance has a 3 bedroom, 1 bath single family home for rent just over the Stafford County line about 20 miles from Quantico Marine Base.  It's an older home, but in very good condition.  They're asking $1,300 monthly rent, which is very reasonable.  I believe the house is available immediately.

If you are interested, or know anyone interested, please contact me off line, and I'll be happy to forward contact information.

YIS
Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor
(Patty Cheshire)
Barony of Ponte Alto

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen