[Moo] Requesting Snacks for Atlantia 30 year

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Aug 19 09:18:25 PDT 2011

Lady Renata von Hentzau is looking for help with snacks for the Atlantia 30 year event. While Stierbach will not be doing anything offical as a group I encourage those that can to help her.

If a few people can donate 1 gallon of  NON-Alcoholic beverage and a plate of snacks or desserts if would help be sure that the populace would be well satisfied.

It doesn’t need to be elaborate, or even period. A cheese tray, a fruit plate, crackers, chips, pretzels, desserts desserts desserts (is there any such thing as too much chocolate?)… For beverages, iced tea, fruit punch, lemonade, soda,
sekunjabin or even water would all be welcome.

Please respond to Lady Renata von Hentzau (renata_hentzau AT cox.net) or Lady Alesia Sabia la Murcia (alesia2 AT Verizon.net), or to Baroness Briana MacLukas (briana491 AT gmail.com), and accept in advance our warmest thanks for agreeing to help out!

With very deepest gratitude,

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach