[Moo] Plan to attend Japaneese Samuri Garb Tues 7pm at the CCC

Leif Johnston leif at resourcecompany.com
Mon Aug 22 18:58:56 PDT 2011

As you are planning your week, remeber that we are back on for A&S nights at
the CCC (http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php ).

Jess has done and shown some neat things so far and has been working all
summer in preparation for this presentation so it will be a neat opportunity
to learn more about some Asian connections.

Come out and enjoy the presentation and great company as we get started on a
fall line up of A&S nights. Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks
Wiglaf

Wiglaf Sigeberhting
A&S Canton of Sudentorre