[Moo] FW: [MR] Site token design competition

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Wed Aug 24 14:21:31 PDT 2011

For all our talented artists!

Baroness Rhonwen

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Padraigin
O'hEachach
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 12:09 PM
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org; announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org;
keep at windmastershill.org; baronage at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Site token design competition

Good morning!  We wish to announce a competition for the design of the Fall
Coronation site token.  The selection process will be entirely subjective,
with the winning entry selected by us.  The winning entrant will receive one
free site fee for Coronation, funded by a private donation, and will have
his or her name printed in the event program.  Design elements that please
us include homage to Atlantia, our personal initials or emblems, and the
number "62".

The token will be executed in cast pewter, and the design should therefore
lend itself to being carved in rock.  The tokens will then be carved and
cast by Master Christopher MacConing, who reserves the right to make
modifications for the sake of execution.

Please limit entries to one per person.  Entries are due by September 1.
Send a sketch or other digital image via email to princess at
atlantia.sca.org.

Good luck!
Cuan and Padraigin
Subscriptions: