[Moo] Pewter opportunity for those projects - please cross post

Leif Johnston leif at resourcecompany.com
Wed Aug 31 14:40:11 PDT 2011

If you have had an interest in taking up pewter casting, I have a great
opportunity. I know a number of people have mentioned an interest in small
quantities in the past so that they can get it to it small scale - this is
your chance.

I just over produced a pewter run by almost 100 lbs. I don't really want to
keep the balance so I was going to offer it to the SCA community at $7/lb in
small ingots. It is a mixed alloy at this point so I can't tell you exactly
what it is but we can talk about casting temps if you need help.

If you are interested, let me know how much you want and I will bring it to
30 year. If you want more than 20lbs, we can talk about a better price.

Thanks

Wiglaf

Wiglaf Sigeberhting
A&S Canton of Sudentorre