[Moo] Voice Heralds for 30 Year

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:55:34 PDT 2011

Greetings to one and all!

Are you told to be quiet when you whisper?  Do you like to shout news
to the whole world?  Do you like talking to lots of people, all at
once?

Then come and be a voice herald at Atlantia's 30 Year Celebration!

We will need volunteers to help cry the site--disseminating the news
and special announcements throughout the field and encampments.  We
may also need heralds to assist with various other events (tourneys,
etc.).

This is an excellent way to help out with the activities, and we are
looking for both experienced heralds and those who would like to try
for their first time; if you are helping out for the first time, we
can give you some pointers and help you out, or perhaps you can tag
along with an experienced herald.  We can share tips and tricks for
projecting your voice, getting attention, and making sure you are
understood.

There will be a sign-up sheet for volunteers at the event, detailing
when we will need people and for what venues.  We will particularly
need people to help on Saturday and Sunday.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at this
e-mail address.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing everyone at
Atlantian 30 Year!

-Ii Katsumori