[Moo] Last Call and Reminder for Atlantia 30 year prizes

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 21:16:10 PDT 2011

For those that arranged with me to bring your donation of a prize to the Atlantia 30 year event, this is just a little reminder to not forget to pack them and bring them with you. I will be onsite starting Friday morning where you could probably find me either at the Gate or Archery range or setting up the prize tent. Saturday morning I plan to be at the prize tent at least for the first part of the day. After I will be at Gate again. These items will be needed before Court which is tentatively scheduled for 5:00pm.

Thank you again for your donations.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Prize Coordinator - Atlantia 30 year.