[Moo] Need help with display

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:01:41 PDT 2011

Let me see if I can find a few photos from back then.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Rhonwen verch Tuder
<rhonwen at kandsbennett.net> wrote:
> Greetings!
> At Atlantia 30 year there will be a display from all groups who wish to
> participate on the history of their group.  We have a limited space (3’
> square), and I have collected items to be put on display to represent the
> growth of our Shire/Barony and Cantons.  That being said, if you have
> something really spiff from long ago let me know about it and I will see if
> I can squeeze it in.

Erich von Kleinfeld,
Perpetrator of Stierbach, mka

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com