[Moo] Need help with display

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:21:01 PDT 2011

Anything anyone would like to donate is fine.  Just keep in mind we have
a small space, the same as all others, to deal with.

Right now it is:

Banners of barony and cantons

Original thrones (to set in front)

Champions listing

Coronets (leather) made by Master Tristan

Cloaks

Small do-dads, award tokens, misc small objects to represent the barony.

I know there are several photo albums floating around which would be
nice.  Any images sent to me need to be here by Monday so I can put them
into a book/display.

Rhonwen