[Moo] [abhainniarthair] FW: Need help with display [1Attachment]

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Thu Aug 25 05:15:52 PDT 2011

Bad Baroness..no biscuit!  ;P

From: moo-bounces at lists.stierbach.org
[mailto:moo-bounces at lists.stierbach.org] On Behalf Of Janie Darby
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:00 AM
To: General Mailing List for the Barony of Stierbach
Cc: Barony of Stierbach
Subject: Re: [Moo] [abhainniarthair] FW: Need help with display
[1Attachment]

That is the book that I have. It was safely stored on a shelf and not turned
over when we stepped down. <hanging head in shame>

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Denise McMahon <gerkeeper at mac.com> wrote:

There was a red kind of leather like book that we put together to chronicle
our journey from being a shire to a barony- it had pictures of many of us
and two taken at our last meeting as a shire- one of us all in garb and one
not.

I think I have the petition that was presented to Logan and Arielle to
request our elevation to barony.  I can bring that. I have the original
coronets since we made them and I actually worked on them although they were
carved for the most part by someone else.  There should also be a sideless
in the barony's arms that I commissioned and then donated to the barony when
I stepped down. I have a chest of a few of the first Society of the Holy Cow
awards that the Order of St. Roche replaced. I think I saw the original
Stierbach Dayshade in use at Pennsic- it's white with galloping bulls
stencilled on the dags. We used to call it the Stierbach Embassy.

-Rowan

Your local Founding Baroness :)

On Aug 24, 2011, at 1:30 PM, Rhonwen verch Tuder wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Rhonwen verch Tuder included below]

Anything anyone would like to donate is fine.  Just keep in mind we have a
small space, the same as all others, to deal with.

Right now it is:

Banners of barony and cantons

Original thrones (to set in front)

Champions listing

Coronets (leather) made by Master Tristan

Cloaks

Small do-dads, award tokens, misc small objects to represent the barony.

I know there are several photo albums floating around which would be nice.
Any images sent to me need to be here by Monday so I can put them into a
book/display.

Rhonwen