[Moo] Annual MHS Demo Dec 17th

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Fri Dec 2 08:26:19 PST 2011

Greetings!

I have been contacted by Kyle Toth, the teacher at Massaponox High School
who does the Legends event every year.  He has asked that we once again come
and lend out historical helping hand in making the day great for the
students.  Please let me know if you able to participate, and what you are
going to be doing brining.  See below for details!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen

MHS Demo

Saturday December 17, 2001

Set-up:  8:30am

Over: 4pm

Lunch provided, as well as snacks and drinks through the day

Activities:  we need people who are willing to do the following:

.        Fighting demonstrations, armored and rapier

.        Arts and Sciences demonstrations/displays

.        People willing to herald in the teams

.        Spiff items for display and ambiance

.        People willing to talk to the students and their parents about us
and what they are seeing

.        Possibility of combat archery demonstration...like last year
dependent upon approval and marshals