[Moo] Mark your calendars for Performers Revel

Elspeth Payne ebpayne at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:18:04 PST 2011

For those who are not able to attend University on March 3, you may wish to consider Performers' Revel in northern Atlantia.  More details will be forthcoming as we get closer.
If you're interested in making period music, this is a good opportunity
to share and learn from like-minded folks, eat wonderful food, and is
overall a delightful gathering.

For those who are familiar with Performers' Revel, we are not planning on
changing the location (Caer Bear in Bowie, MD) or the day's format.

Cheers,
Baroness Sorcha of Storvik