[Moo] Upcoming business meeting for the Canton of Sudentorre

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:15:37 PST 2011

The Canton of Sudentorre's regular business meeting will be held on
Tuesday, December 13 at the Campus Christian Center on the University of
Mary Washington Campus, in Fredericksburg, VA.  Directions may be
found here<http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php>.

All gentles with an interest in our fair Canton are invited to attended
(member or non-member).  If you have business to put on the agenda for the
meeting, please contact me no later than Sunday, December 11.  This meeting
may run a bit longer than the norm as Unevent has recently happened and
most, if not all, of our officers will have items from Kingdom to report.
In addition, our Exchecquer has updates to propose to the Canton financial
policy (did you know we had one?).

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.